пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fc 430 surfactant




His silence, is deafening. Has he found out? i donapos;t know. But I hope his distance does not measure up to forever. Every beat of his note, makes me ponder with a tinge of shyness. I love this feeling, and even if he doesnapos;t reciprocate, itapos;s fine with me. I donapos;t expect anything, just let this little heart of mine flutter in peace. No barriers, nobody to stop.

Iapos;m like a cripple, I cannot stand nor walk in his world. Letapos;s pray he does not turn back, if he does, weapos;ll be back to square 1, in which the beginning is as if the ending, and the pain comes all over again. I want it all, or nothing at all. Itapos;s now or never. Donapos;t make me wait in vain. Tell me, slash my heart. Right now. At least Iapos;ll tear, but I know it wouldnapos;t last me a lifetime.

HI. In darlingapos;s house. While sheapos;s pigging out on her really small (smells like my bed) and comfortable nest. LOL. She looks like a hamster curled in a ball la. Damn cute. I feel like kicking her *oops violent streak for cuteness. Actually without that stupid rubber pad, i type like a million times faster. OOPS sowie darling, shall put it back now. (puts rubber thing back). Okay now I shall continue with my snail pace and sometimes cannot even type out a certain alphabet mode. LOL =) okayy.

feeling quite effed up now. I donapos;t know why, or rather. I know why but itapos;s a secret. ;) but. Sighhhhh XD

el jazeerah, fc 430 surfactant, fc 44, fc 44 ketch.



Комментариев нет: