понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

c7401u




This weekend my wife and I went to the Tri-Cities area of Washington to spend the weekend with her father. It was his birthday this weekend and it was a good excuse to bring Eamon over there and see that side of the family. While there, we got a free night of babysitting and thus we went out for dinner and a movie. Against my recommendation, my wife insisted that we watch a scary movie, Quarantine. The last couple scary movies we watched together (Red Dragon, The Blair Witch Project) gave her recurring nightmares and poor sleep for a while. I didnapos;t want that to happen again, sleep is such a precious commodity when one is a parent.

We saw it, and it was of course quite frightening. A bit more story to it than your average slasher film, and a good scary feel to it rather than just gorefest. Plenty of room for follow up movies/story lines. Thankfully this scary movie, while it generated plenty of good face hiding and shaking for my wife in the theater (and scrunching up into my arms) it did not result in any nightmares or loss of sleep. However she claims that sheapos;s done with scary movies, for good. Weapos;ll see (:

florida college of health, c7401u, c7401u cq, c7401u cq mxe panasonic.



Комментариев нет: