четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

between difference fish fish freshwater saltwater





I bought my ticket for going to Merida in December. I was planning to be there for a couple of weeks, but I decided at the last minute to be there for almost a month. This will be the longest stay in Merida since the summer of 2004. I know it's gonna be complicated because... Well... I don't have a GF in Merida anymore, but then again the one I "had" was never there, so that won't make a big difference. At least there's a Starbucks now within walking distance from my mom's, and I still have the Jeep. I really need to be a more present part in the lives of my nephews and niece, so I need to be there for more than a few days. I hope I have plenty of chances to hang out with Manuel and visit Pedro's office. Oh, and being there on the week of 12/15 also gives me time to go to the School of Civil Engineering at the University of Yucatan and work on the research project I have going on there with Professor Arcudia and Romel Solis. There's no point in staying here in the Burg during the lonely and cold break.



between difference fish fish freshwater saltwater, between difference fission fusion, between difference flower fruit.



Комментариев нет: