четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dada clothing



Heard two new radio ads this morning.



Obama's new ad starts by saying that McCain's campaign has admitted that if they can't get the conversation off the economy, they're going to lose. The ad then explains who Bill Ayers is, and how tangential the connection between Obama and Ayers is.� It concludes that smears are all that McCain has left. It's being run throughout the day. They're going for the knockout in PA.



Also, early this morning there was an ad by Sarah Palin on behalf of Patrick Murphy's opponent. The ad started with - I swear to god - a line that involved the word "lipstick." I was so stunned to hear Palin's voice, I thought it was an Obama ad at first. I hope they play it again so I can transcribe it.


argus observer ontario, dada clothing, dada clothing line, dada com.



Комментариев нет: