воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dahlonega georgia cabins




�Today, and yesterday, I realized a couple things:�1. Iapos;ve matured a lot. And 2. My life has gotten somewhat better. Shocker?�Same, same. Alright, yeah, Iapos;ve matured a lot. I donapos;t know how, but I�am. I still have that obnoxious laugh and loud voice to keep it upbeat, but, you know, I quite frankly think that Iapos;ve grown up a lot. I canapos;t explain it - thereapos;s a lot that I canapos;t explain. But, itapos;s true. Okay, my life has gotten somewhat better?�yeah, my mom and I are getting along, kind of. And, really, Iapos;m trying and so are my friends trying to make an effort (although I feel somewhat ignored). Well, that always happens. I always think my friends have this thing against me and I wish I knew. So much. I know something is wrong. How can it not be?�I know, I should be positive, but this is true. It really is... -sigh.�

The best things in life are unseen. Thatapos;s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream.

alissa pics, dahlonega georgia cabins, dahlonega georgia cabin rentals, dahlonega georgia cabin, dahlonega georgia bed and breakfast, dahlonega georgia.



Комментариев нет: