среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

congruous definition




Iapos;m the one who have so many interests. Iapos;m interested in
1. Computer science , which is a large field. For computer science courses, I like Operating Systems,Distributed System, Security , Web Mining
2. Computer programming , I love to learn new things. Iapos;m using C#, ASP.NET�,VB,C and C�++�.
*3. Computer security . Yes. This is my love . I want to help others. Iapos;m training in malware removal university. I love to write secure programming .
4 . English . I apos;v to learn english . My english is just intermediate. Communication is important thing in life . 5. Fittness . Health is important thing in life. I want to be fit and healthy. As a woman , Iapos;m interested in Beauty, Weight lost , Health and fitness.
6. Humor ... Iapos;m happy-go-lucky. Quick wit. :) ....


congruous definition, congruous, congruity theory, congruity definition, congruity.



Комментариев нет: