четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cpu fan controll




Iapos;m not gonna be the joker for halloween thankya very much. The costume was sold out as I predicted.
I really didnt feel like doing the whole halloween thing this year anyways. Im focassing on codyapos;s birthday heapos;ll go out and have lots of fun. Everyoneapos;s invited to codyapos;s birthday. Itapos;ll be a boring baby birthday though. The only good baby birthday Iapos;ve ever been to is Christipherapos;s 1st. Man that was a hoot. Well a hoot for like a 7 or 8 year old... Wait how old is that kid now? who cares. I barely know him and that other one. You know the other one. Whats his face. I dunno my family was never introduced, he just showed up and we were all who the heck is that? THE�END frick i gotta go to bed Live journal is so addictive...

holy smokes i almost�typed addicting after today when I said I have people who say addicting... Its not a word. I dont think. Wait. What if someone was addicting you to something. Like If a friend shoved a cigarette in my mouth and I said NO�YOUapos;RE�ADDICTING�ME, YOURE�MAKING�ME�BECOME�AN�ADDICT... Ima look this shit up

TURNS�OUT�IT�IS�A�WORD.

Addictive: a property of the subject causes addiction.

Addicting: The subject is currently causing addiction to those who encounter it.

Oh jeeze this game is so addictive something.

Oh jeeze this game is addicting me. Its causing me to become an addict.




THANKYOU�INTERNETS FOR�MAKING�ME�A�BETTER�PERSON.


cpu fan controll, cpu fan controler, cpu fan control software.



Комментариев нет: