понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

continuing education for emts




After only having like 200 cals yesterday I woke up today and weighed myself to find out that Iapos;m like 90 lbs. It made me happy cause I had b/papos;ed a couple times the last few days I thought I had gained. Then I kinda freaked out cause I knew if my parents found out theyapos;d freak and not even bother signing the ballet forms for me. So for breakfast I ate a little more than I expected, but not enough for it to form a binge make me feel miserable, which Iapos;m happy for. I need to gain a couple pounds so that I can just put it off as weight fluctuations.
Its gonna suck but wish me luck.

flower informations, continuing education for emts, continuing education for emt, continuing education for elementary teacher, continuing education for electrical license texas, continuing education for dentists.



Комментариев нет: