среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

beach club daytona night




To Mrs Adam:

I am sorry.
Now I know where youapos;re coming from...
I feel lousy.

It must be quite difficult to hang out with me always. Especially when I can be downright malicious ,bitchy and petty.
And my tongue is sharp and I scold alot.I always say things that cut both ways.Can be hurtful and I never realise it.



I have finally found real friends,with similar mindsets.
But i�donapos;t appreciate them,rather I drive them away..
why is it that I never realised til now these people are true friends?

They are there when I am in trouble.
They put up with my nonsense.
They hold my hand when I cry.

They LAUGH�AT�MY�CRAPPY�JOKES...

They teach me .
about life .
love.
contentment.
happiness...


to my buddies

Hoa /Serene / Yiming / Xin / You,Mrs Adam / Carolyn/ Pallavi / Rui

you all are the best.






basment jaxx wheresyoheadat, beach club daytona night, beach club daytona kennel, beach club daytona hotel.



Комментариев нет: